Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

I know that I have told everybody we were having a boy but the Doctor was wrong. When we went back in on Friday we found out that the baby is "100% girl"! We are so excited and since we have one of each it didn't matter to either of us what we had! Boston was the only one that had some feelings about the whole girl thing! He was really excited to have a brother because he "already has a sister" and his name was going to be baby Caleb (He loves Tysons little baby boy Caleb so he thought we should have one to). I was a little nervous to tell him but with excitement in my voice I said , "Guess what Boston were going to have a girl. The Doctor thought it was a boy the first time but now you get to have another sister." He looked at me and said, "Its just not fair." So we didn't talk about it anymore. Then when Shane got home that night He said, "Isn't is awesome that were going to have a baby girl and again Boston paused for a moment and said "It's not awesome". Well I had to think of something to make him feel good about the baby. I told him that because he was so nice to girls (his sister Luci) that Heavenly Father sent us another girl because He knew that Boston would take good care of her. I also told him that a lot of brothers are mean to their sisters and he was such a good brother to sisters.
Well it went over good! He is now excited to have a sister and told my Dad that he"was going to have a girl because he is so nice to them!!!!
We are so excited to have another baby at our house!!!

4 comments:

The Cooper's said...

Hey Kelli. Congrat's on the little girl! I love every picture I've ever seen that you've taken and want to get our family pictures taken this summer and was wondering if you could email me your pricing? It would be 4 people and I'd like them taken outside somewhere. Thank you so so much!
jencoop_447@hotmail.com

-Jenny Cooper

Courtney Beck said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Please feel free to call me or e-mail if you have any more questions. I don't mind a bit!

Jylaire said...

Yeah! We love little girls! I had ACLS training on Sat. and everyone asked about you, and here I was spreading rumors that you were having another little boy! I am so excited for you guys!

Tami Harris said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. I found you just surfing everyone's blog, hope you don't mind! :) Girls or Boys, they're all worth it!!!