Friday, May 30, 2008

i love luci!!

Luci you are almost two and time is going by too quickly!!
I was looking back at pictures last summer and I could not help but cry when I realized how much you have grown up!! I don't ever want to take one moment with you or Boston for granted!!! I love you both so much and I love being your mom!! You keep me on my toes and the last couple of weeks you have kept me up at night! Your newest trick is climbing out of your crib! You climb out every nap time and every night several times. Your smart enough to know that if you come out of your room you get an "owie" or a spank so you usually stay in your room and take all your "jammies" out of your drawer and try them on until you fall asleep. A couple of nights ago Dad and I had both taken turns putting you back into your crib. We thought you were finally asleep so I turned off all the lights and went to bed. Ten minutes after I got in bed I heard a couple doors shut and so I woke up Dad. He was too tired so I got up to see if somebody was in our house and I found a cute little blonde girl wandering around the pitch black house.
Luci you also love your "jammies" and you would like to wear them all day long!!You don't like getting dressed in the morning and most mornings you walk around holding out your shirt saying "bug"! You also don't care much for shoes and you are always taking them off! When you do have them on you are always telling me "too tight"!
You love to sing songs! Every night before we go to bed Mom likes to sing you three songs. You can now sing the last word of every line with me and it is my favorite thing to hear you sing the words. You are starting to talk so much and you express yourself so well.
Your cute smile lights up the room and you make all of us happy!! We love Luci!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That was so sweet Kelli. I liked how it was a letter to her. What a great way to journal...she will love reading that some day!

AJ Gorham said...

You are an amazing mother!

Jylaire said...

She is too cute! Just wait until you have 2 little girls!